全国校区

报名咨询热线:400-779-6688

集团客服热线:400-097-9266

首页 雅思 托福 SAT 考研 A-level 网站专题 视频荟萃 教师团队 关于我们

首页 > 托福 > 托福资讯 > 托福口语 > 托福口语对话场景之内科门诊

托福口语对话场景之内科门诊

2014-03-12 11:44     作者 :    

阅读量:

1.惯用口语句子:
 
What's the matter?
怎么啦?
What's wrong?
哪里不舒服?
What seems to be the problem?
哪里不舒服?
Can you tell me what's wrong?
您能告诉我哪里不舒服吗?
What brings you here?
您哪里不舒服要来看病?
 
Can you describe the symptoms?
您能描述一下症状吗?
Can you describe the problem?
您能说一下情况吗?
describe v. 描述,形容
symptom n. 症状
 
Have you got a fever?
= Do you have a temperature?
您发烧吗?
Take a temperature.
量一下体温吧。
fever n. 发烧,发热
temperature n. 发烧,体温,温度
 
Do you have the felling of nausea?
有恶心的感觉吗?
Do you feel nauseous?
您感到恶心吗?
Have you vomited?
您吐了吗?
Do you feel dizzy?
您觉得晕吗?
nausea n. 恶心,作呕
nauseous a. 恶心的
vomit v. 呕吐
dizzy a. 眩晕的
 
Does it hurt here?
这里疼吗?
Does it hurt when I do this?
我这样时,疼吗?
hurt v. (使)疼痛,(使)受伤(过去式、过去分词均为hurt)
 
Has this been a problem before?
= Have you had this ( problem ) before?
以前有过这种情况吗?
 
How long have you had th18 problem?
您这种情况有多长时间了?
For how long?
多长时间了?
Since when?
从什么时候开始的?
Have you had this problem long?
您这种情况有很长时间了吗?
 
Have you ever had this kind of abdominal pain before?
您以前有过这种腹痛吗?
Is there a history of cancer in your family?
您的家族有癌症病史吗?
abdominal a. 腹部的
stomach n. 胃
cancer n. 癌症,瘤
 
I'd like to run 80me tests.
我想(对您)做些检查。
You need to have some tests.
您得做些检查。
Go have the tests first.
先去检查吧。
You need to have blood and urine tests.
您得查一下血和尿。
You have to take an X-ray first.
悠得先拍张X光照片。
blood n. 血
urine n. 尿
X-ray n. X光照片
 
The results should be back in a week.
检验结果一周后能知道。
I've got the results.
我拿到检验结果了。
The laboratory report says there is a slight rise in your white blood cell.
检验报告表明您的白血球数量有小幅增高。
laboratory n. 化验室,实验室
slight a. 轻微的,微小的
rise n. 上升,增加,上涨
white/red blood cell“白,红细胞”
 
You've got acute appendicitis, probably perforated.
您得了急性阑尾炎,而且可能穿孔了。
acute a. 急性的,剧烈的
appendicitis n. 阑尾炎,盲肠炎
perforated a. 穿孔的,凿孔的
 
Have you ever had any problems with your liver?
您的肝脏出过毛病吗?
liver n. 肝脏
 
You've got indigestion.
您得的是消化不良。
I'm sure it's pneumonia.
我可以肯定您得了肺炎。
indigestion n. 消化不良
pneumonia n. 肺炎
 
It's not contagious.
这个病不传染。
Don't give it to others.
别把疾病传染给其他人。
Don't let your family catch it.
别让您的家人感染上疾病。
contagious a. 有传染性的,会传染的
catch v. 感染(疾病)
 
I'm going to write you a prescription.
我给您开个处方。
Take this to the Cashier first.
拿这个先去交费。
Take this prescription to the pharmacy.
拿着这个处方去药房。
prescription n. 处方
cashier n. 出纳员
pharmacy n. 药房
write/give sb.a prescription“给某人开处方”
 
Are you allergic to any medications?
您对什么药物过敏吗?
Are you allergic to penicillin?
您对青霉素过敏吗?
Do you have any allergies?
您患有过敏症吗?
allergic a.过敏的
medication n. 药物,药剂
penicillin n. 青霉素,盘尼西林
allergy n. 过敏症,过敏反应
be allergic to sth.“对某物过敏”
 
You need to relax.
您需要放松休息。
Stay in bed for two days. Have a good rest.
卧床两天。好好休息一下。
It'll take you some time to recover. so you'll need to be patient.
得一段时间才能康复,所以您要耐心点。
relax v. 放松
recover n. 康复,复原,痊愈
patient n. 耐心的刀.病人,患者
 
You're getting better.
您正在好转。
You're getting over it.
您正在康复。
get over“(从疾病、惊恐、损害等)恢复,痊愈”
 
You're well now.
= You're all better.
您已经好了。
You're completely over it.
您已经完全好了。
completely n. 完全地,complete地
 
2.实用对话
 
A Case of Stomachache胃痛病例
 
Doctor:  What seems to be the problem?
医生:哪里不舒服?
Patient:  My stomach hurts, Doctor.
病人:我胃疼,医生。
Doctor:  Has this been a problem before?
医生:以前有过这种情况吗?
Patient:  Yes.
病人:有过。
Doctor:  For how long?
医生:多久了?
Patient:  I have had it on and off for the past three years. It's just gotten much worse these past two weeks.
病人:这样断断续续地有三年了。只是过去这两个星期以来疼得比较厉害了。
Doctor:  Do you only feel this way when your stomach is empty?
医生:您是只有在胃空着的时候才有这种感觉吗?
Patient:  After I've eaten, it goes away for a while.
病人:吃了东西以后,疼痛会消失一小会儿。
Doctor:  Do you feel nauseous?
医生:您感到恶心吗?
Patient:  Yes. occasionally.
病人:是的,有时会。
Doctor:  Do you have regular bowel movements?
医生:您大便正常吗?
Patient:  I think so.
病人:我觉得正常。
Doctor: Let me take a look at your abdomen. Lie down on your back and bend your knees up. OK, relax... Alright, it seems like you have a duodenal ulcer, but we'll have to run 
some tests before I can be certain. You should get a good rest first and try not to strain your stomach too much.
医生:我来检查一下您的腹部。仰着躺下,把腿蜷起来。好的,放松…好了,看上去好像是十二指肠溃疡,不过我们需要做一些化验才能确诊。您茵先应该好好休息,而且还要尽量减轻胃的负担。
Patient:  Is it serious?
病人:严重吗?
Doctor:  Not too serious, but it'll take you some time to recover, so you'll need to be patient.
医生:不太严重,但得一段时间才能康复,所以您要耐心点。
 
3.详细解说
 
1.“on and off”又作“off and on”,意思是“断断续续地,间歇地”,例如:It rained on and off for the whole afternoon(雨断断续续地下了一下午。)
2.“it seem like/as if/as though...”表示“看上去好像…”,例如:It seemed as if the end of the world had come.(那时看上去好像世界末日到来了一样。)
3.“run/do a test”意思是“做检查”,例如:They don't know what's wrong  with  her yet - they're  running/doing tests.(他们还不知道她怎么了——他们正在查。)
 
4.文化洗礼
 
美国护士等级划分
 
美国护士主要分为三个等级,由上而下分别是Registered Nurse、Licensed Practical Nurse(加州称为Licensed Vocational Nurse)和Certified Nursing Assistant。
Registered Nurse - RN(注册护士)
RN是护理人员施行护理全过程的掌控者,从接受病人开始,到利用各种方法搜集病人的主、客观资料,做初步的护理评估。同时就搜集的资料做护理分析,并提出正确的护理诊断和适当的护理计划。美
国的医院大多为开放医院制,医生一般都在医院外开设诊所,大部分时间内并不在医院内,所有病人的问题都必须由RN立刻做出判断或与主治医生讨论后解决。因此RN必须具备独立的判断能力,能在不
同临床情况下作出安全正确的决定。
RN是专业人员,无论在美国的任何一州都必须通过执照考试,取得该州的执照后,才能在该州工作。
Licensed Practical Nurse  ( Licensed Vocational Nurse ) - LPN (LVN)(职业护士)
其职责是在RN的监督及指导下,掌握基本的护理知识和技术,以执行并完成由RN制定的护理计划。所以其职责较俯重于护理技术方面,比如伤口护理、无菌技术、给药打针等。
LPN/LVN和RN-样,也必须通过护士执照考试,取得所在州执照后,才能在该州工作。
Certified Nursing Assistant - CAN(助理护士)
又称为Nurse Aide,其工作偏重于病人的个人起居和卫生护理,例如擦澡、换床单、翻身、量体温等。助理护士不能给药、打针,也不能!从事任何的无菌技术。
CAN被视为一般劳工,不需要通过执照考试,只要通过一个简单的护理技术考试,取得一张证书即可工作。
 
以上就是新航道托福频道为大家整理的托福口语对话场景之内科门诊,希望对大家有帮助,更多资讯、资料请访问新航道托福口语频道 http://www.xhd.cn/toefl/kouyu/
 

 

相关文章 查看更多

雅思备考工具箱

热门活动 更多

热门课程 更多