1.惯用口语句子:
Would you like the bill?
= Do you want to have the bill/check?
您要结账吗?
Do you want separate checks?
= Separate checks?
分开付吗?
Is this all on one bill?
一起付吗?
Please pay the cashier as you go out.
您离开时请到柜台付账。
cashier n. 出纳员,收银员
Do you want to pay me or the cashier?
您想把餐费付给我还是到柜台上付?
You can pay at the register.
您可以到柜台买单。
register n. 收银机,现金出纳机
We don't take bank cards.
我们不收银行卡。
We only accept cash.
我们只收现金。
It doesn't include the tip.
这不包括小费。
The tip is not included.
小费没有包括在里面。
A 10 percent service charge is added in lieu of tipping.
加了10%的服务费作为小费。
There is a 10%service charge.
要收10%的服务费。
Your bill includes a 10%service charge.
您的账单包括10%的服务费。
lieu n. 代替(某事物) in lieu of“代,代替”
Do you want to wrap this?
要打包吗?
Do you want to take this with you?
要带走吗?
One hundred and five yuan altogether.
总共105元。
That'll be fifty-six bucks.
总共为56美元。
altogether ad. 总共,总而言之,总的来说
buck n. 元(美国口语)
I'm sorry for the mistake on your bill.
对于您账单上的错误,我非常抱歉。
Let me look at the bill again.
让我再看看账单。
Here's your change.
这是找您的钱。
Here's the change.
这是找回的钱。
I'll write out an invoice for you.
我开张发票给您。
Here is your receipt.
这是您的收据。
invoice n. 发票 receipt n. 收据
Thank you and come again!
谢谢光临!欢迎下次再来!
Please come again!
请下次再来!
2.实用对话
Settling a Customers's Bill为客人结账
Customer: Could I have my bill, please?
顾客:请把账单给我,好吗?
Waitress: Yes, sir. I'll be back right away. ( after a while ) Here you are.
服务员:好的,先生,我立刻就给您拿来。(过了一会儿)给您。
Customer: How much is it?
顾客:多少钱?
Waitress: One hundred and fifty altogether.
服务员:总共150元。
Customer: Well, I think there's a mistake. Sounds a little too expensive for what was ordered. Please check it again.
顾客:嗯,我觉得不对。听起来对于我点的东西来说有点太贵了。请再检查一下。
Waitress: I'm sorry, sir. Let me look at the bill again.
服务员:对不起,先生。让我再看看账单。
Customer: I think you've overcharged me ten yuan.
顾客:我认为你们多收了我10块钱。
Waitress: Ah, yes, sir. You are right. I do apologize for it.
服务员:啊,是的,先生。您说得对。对此我向您道歉。
Customer: It doesn't matter.
顾客:没关系。
Waitress: I hope everything was excellent today.
服务员:我希望今天的饭菜都做得不错。
Customer: Yes. it was great. I've never been here before. but my friends recommended I come.
顾客:是的,非常不错。以前我从没来过这里,但是我的朋友们都建议我来。
Waitress: I'm glad your friends liked it.
服务员:很高兴您的朋友们也喜欢这里的饭菜。
3.详细解说
1.“settle a bill”意为“结账”。
2.“apologize for(doing)sth.”表示“因为(做了)某事而歉”,例如:He later apologized for his behavior.(后来他为自己的行为道了歉。)“apologize for losing my temper.(我为我发
脾气的事情道歉。)
3.“recommend”用作“建议,劝告”之意时,通常用于以下3种结构:、“recommend + doing”结构,例如: I recommend going by subway.(我建议你坐地铁去。)第二、“recommend+代/名
词+to do”结构,例如:The doctor recommended me to take a long rest.(医生劝我休个长假。)第三、“recommend+that从句”结构,在从句中要使用虚拟语气,即谓语动词要用“should+动词
原形”结构,其中“that”和“should”郝可以省略,例如:The teacher recommended(that)we (should)read the novel.(老师建议我们读这部小说。)
4.文化洗礼
结账服务注意事项
1.通常只有在客人用餐完毕要求结账(“May I have the bill?”)的时候,服务员才能去收银台通知收银员汇总账单。
2.如果客人在接近停止营业时间时还未要求结账,这时服务员可以提醒客人营业时间即将结束, “It's near our last order time.”(我们快打烊了。)或者比较委婉地问,“Would you like
something else?” (您还需要什么吗?)
3.在外国客人点菜的过程中,应该准确记录每位客人点菜的内容,并询问是否分开账单:
“Would you like separate bills or one bill?”(你们想要分开付账还是一起付账?)以便迅速准确地为每位客人办理结账手续。
4.要礼貌地询问客人想要采取的付款方式:“How would you like to make the payment?”(您想用什么方式结账?)
5.要轻声地告诉客人消费总额,并向客人致谢:“The total is 180 yuan. Thank you!”(总额是180元。谢谢!)