天:We have a great variety of hats.
我们的帽子品种齐全。
A: What do you think about the bonnet, madam?
夫人,您觉得这顶帽子怎么样?
B: That's good. But do you have anything else?
不错。但是还有其他的吗?
A: Yes, we have a great variety of hats. Please take your time.
有的,我们的帽子品种齐全。您慢慢看。
B: Thank you.
谢谢。
第二句:We are closing out stock, so there's not much left over.
我们正在出清存货,库存不多了。
A: Can you show me the pink one over there?
能给我看一下那边的那顶粉色的吗?
B: This one? Oh, it really suits you, madam. We are closing out stock, so there's not much left over.
这顶吗?噢,夫人,这顶帽子很适合您啊。我们正在出清存货,存货不多了。
A: Oh, really. OK. I want to take this one.
噢,真的吗。那好吧,我就要这顶。
B: Alright, madam.
好的,夫人。
其他表达法:
Go right ahead, please. 随便参观。
The stock is limited. 库存有限。
争取时间以便长期抗战要有技巧,再心急也要说“慢慢看”。
根据情况也可通过闲聊进入主题,让顾客有一定时间考虑。