句:How do you think about the commissionwe offered?
您认为我方提出的佣金如何?
A: Hello. Mr. Green.
你好。格林先生。
B: Hello. Mr. Li.
你好。李先生。
A: How do you think about the commission we offered?
您认为我方提出的佣金如何?
第二句:We usually get a 3—5% commission.
我方通常得到3—5%的佣金。
A: We usually get a 3—5% commission.
我方通常得到3—5%的佣金。
B: Oh, that's too high.
噢,那太高了。
A: We can get a 4.5% commission if 10,000 cases are ordered.
如果订1万箱,我们可以得到4.5%的佣金。
B: We have to talk about it.
我们要好好谈谈。
其他表达法:
The commission from our corporation is very favorable.
我们公司的佣金很优惠。
The above price included your commission of 2%.
上述价格包括你2%的佣金在内。
双方在任何情况下都不应该欺骗对方和(或)尝试欺骗对方和(或)意欲加入此交易的相关方面,并应尽全力保证原始的交易代码、数据和私人信息不被改变。