【今日口语】
You're working too hard and worrying too much. 你只是工作压力太大.担心过多而已。
【其他表达】
This responsibility bears down on me.
这项任务给我压力很大。
I feel like I am under too much strain these days.
我感到这些日子承受的压力太大
【场景应用】
A:Good morning. How are you?
早上好.你怎么了?
B:I'm very worried , doctor
医生.我很担心.
A:Oh? What are you worried about?
哦?你在担心什么?
B:I'm afraid that I'm very ill.
我担心我好像病的很严重.
A:I'm sorry to hear that. Why do you think so?
听你这么说我感到很遗憾.为什么这么认为呢?
B:Because I feel tired all the time, even when I wake up in the morning. I find it very difficult to do any work. I have no appetite.
因为我一直感觉很疲惫.甚至是我早晨刚刚起床.我感觉我做工作也很吃力.胃口也不好.
A:How do you sleep?
你睡眠怎么样?
B:Very badly, doctor.
非常不好.
A:Are you worricd about anything?
你是不是总是担心什么事?
B:Well , yes , I am. 1'm worried about my work. I've just taken a new job. I earn a lot of money but it's difficult work. I'm always afraid of making a mistake.
喔.是的.我很担心我的工作.我刚找了个新工作.我可以赚很多钱.但是工作太难了.我总是担心会出错.
A:Well, there's nothing very much wrong with you. You're working too hard and worrying too much.
喔.你没什么病.你只是工作压力太大.担心过多而已.
【Tips】
Sleeping Pills
安眠药
weighing heavily on the spirit; causing anxiety or worry.
对精神压力大;导致忧虑或者烦恼。