全国校区

报名咨询热线:400-779-6688

集团客服热线:400-097-9266

首页 雅思 托福 SAT 考研 A-level 网站专题 视频荟萃 教师团队 关于我们

首页 > 托福 > 托福资讯 > 托福口语 > 托福口语材料之生活大爆中的炸经典台词(8)

托福口语材料之生活大爆中的炸经典台词(8)

2013-09-02 15:29     作者 :    

阅读量:

Sheldon 我们还有380个要做呢

 

Sheldon,we still have 380 of these things to make.

 

晚安 你们行的 我对你们有信心

 

I have complete faith that you will make them. Good night.

 

Leonard?

 

Leonard?

 

但是 Shelon 没了你英明的领导 我们的事业是做不起来的

 

But,Sheldon,without your insight and leadership this entire enterprise will surely fail.

 

当然 你说的对

 

You're right,of course.

 

来 这个会有帮助

 

Here,this will help.

 

好吧 但要这让我上瘾或产生幻觉

 

Very well,but if this leads to opiates or hallucinogenics,

 

你得去和我妈交待了

 

you're going to have to answer to my mother.

 

好吧 我了解了 你生气了

 

Okay,I get it,you're angry.

 

你不愿见到你的小鸟飞离巢穴

 

You don't want to see your little bird leave the nest.

 

"小鸟"? 你都快30了!

 

"Little bird"? You're almost 30!

 

飞吧 我的神呐!

 

Fly,for God's sake!

 

好 我不搬! 开心了吧 疯婆子?

 

Fine,I'll stay! Ya happy,crazy lady?

 

这么说吧 我要怎么解释好呢?

 

Oh,let's see. How can I explain this?

 

他们不知道如何使用他们的盾

 

Um,they don't know how to use their shields.

 

盾?

 

Shields?

 

是的 就像里的 当你要战斗时 你要举起你的盾

 

Yeah,you know,like inStar Trek,when you're in battle and you raise the shields?

 

这想法从哪儿冒出来的?

 

Where the hell'd that come from?

 

Penny 我发现你今晚也是一个人 所以如果 在某个时候

 

Penny. I realize you're also on your own tonight,so if,at some point,

 

你感觉到无聊了 请千万不要来打扰我

 

you find yourself with nothing to do,please do not disturb me.

 

我几个礼拜前去你们那儿 你们正巧不在 我就忘在那儿了

 

Well,I went in there a few weeks ago and you guys weren't home and I forgot it there.

 

你去了我的... 为什么... 你在说什么?

 

You went in my... Why would... What are you saying?

 

又没啥大不了的 我不过是泡咖啡时没牛奶了

 

It's not a big deal. I was making coffee and I ran out of milk.

 

你是那个偷奶贼!

 

You're the milk thief!

 

Leonard说我多心了 可我就是觉得盒子变轻了

 

Leonard said I was crazy,but I knew that carton felt lighter

 

Penny?

 

干嘛

 

What?

 

我睡不着

 

I can't sleep.

 

也许是因为你的大窟窿还张着

 

Maybe that's because your hole is still open.

 

我想家

 

I'm homesick.

 

你家离这不过20尺

 

Your home is 20 feet from here.

 

20尺还是20光年这都不重要

 

20 feet,20 light-years,it doesn't matter.

 

在我这 如同一个星系那么遥远

 

It's in a galaxy far,far away.

 

可恶

 

Damn it.

 

你想让我怎么办

 

What do you want me to do?

 

给我唱"软软凯蒂猫"

 

Sing "Soft Kitty."

 

那是只有你生病时才唱的歌

 

That's only for when you're sick.

 

思家也是一种病

 

Homesick is a type of being sick.

 

拜托 真的要唱吗

 

Come on,do I really have to?

 

那设想下我们通宵达旦 闲话家常

 

I suppose we can stay up and talk.

 

- Penny? - Yeah?

 

谢谢你留我在这过夜

 

Thank you for letting me stay here.

 

不客气 甜心

 

You're welcome,sweetie.

 

好 我已经困了 你出去

 

Okay,I'm sleepy now. Get out.

 

不知道我为啥要担心

 

I don't see why I have to worry.

 

又不是我的事业悬而未决

 

My career's not hanging in the balance.

 

开玩笑呢

 

That was a joke.

 

很好笑

 

It's funny,

 

因为这是事实

 

because it's true.

 

休斯顿 这里是国际空间站

 

Houston,International Space Station.

 

我们这有点小状况

 

We have a little situation up here.

 

我们要临时安排一次太空行走

 

We'd like to make an unscheduled space walk.

 

国际空间站 这里是休斯顿

 

I.S.S.,Houston.

 

将有哪些成员出舱?

 

Which crew members would be involved in this E.V.A.?

 

我们都想出舱走走

 

Houston,we'd all like to step outside for a few minutes.

 

这将不予批准

 

I.S.S.,I'm afraid we can't authorize that.

 

其实我们只是通知一下

 

Houston,this is more of an FYI call.

 

我们已经被迫出舱了

 

We are basically out the door.好家伙的

 

我的宗教说如果我们这一世受苦 下一世会得到回报的

 

My religion teaches that if we suffer in this life we are rewarded in the next.

 

和Sheldon在北极呆三个月

 

Three months at the North Pole with Sheldon,

 

我就能转世投胎成一个 长翅膀的大屌亿万富翁了!

 

and I'm reborn as a well-hung billionaire with wings!

以上就是新航道托福频道为大家整理的托福口语材料之生活大爆中的炸经典台词(8),希望对大家有帮助,更多资讯、资料请访问新航道托福口语频道 http://www.xhd.cn/toefl/kouyu/
 
 

相关文章 查看更多

雅思备考工具箱

热门活动 更多

热门课程 更多