阅读量:
什么
What?
你背弃了我 威尔·惠顿
You betrayed me,Wil Wheaton.
现在 我的复仇来了
Now I have my revenge.
No,no,I understand.
要是我奶奶有个三长两短
Anything happened to my mee-maw,
我肯定成了伤心欲绝的小甜派
I'd be one inconsolable moon pie.
我得澄清一下
I should clarify that statement By explaining that she calls me "moon pie."
我这么说是因为 她叫我"小甜派"
By explaining that she calls me "moon pie."
这跟我爸说的完全一样
That's exactly what my father said.
"来看球赛吧 去看球赛吧"
"Come to the games. Watch the games."
周复一周的
Week in and week out from the time
从五岁直到我上大学
I was five until I went off to college.
人生当中最漫长的七年
Longest seven years of my life.
这里乱得简直毫无编制体系而言
I see no organizational system in here whatsoever.
你周一穿什么内裤
Which panties do you wear on Mondays?
我不要内裤
I don't need panties.
只要短裤和衬衫
I just need shorts and a shirt.
妈妈经常跟我说
My mother always told me
一个人要穿干净内裤
one should wear clean underpants
以防发生意外
in case one is in an accident.
星星好漂漂啊
Stars are pretty,aren't they?
在那高高的地方
Up above the world so high.
像天上的小钻石
Like little diamonds in the sky.
太优美了 兄弟
That's beautiful,dude.
你应该把这句话写下来
You should... you should write that down
免得被人山寨了
before someone steals it.
How did you see it?
你说了不看的
You said you wouldn't look.
不好意思
Sorry.
正如我所说 是英雄 就偷窥
As I told you,the hero always peeks
你好 克瑞普克
Hello, Kripke.
你此刻遭遇的经典恶作剧
This classic prank comes to you
来自恶意复仇的谢尔顿·库珀
from the malevolent mind of Sheldon Cooper.
如果你想看看自己那张蠢蛋脸
If you'd like to see the look on your stupid face,
这段视频即刻就会上传到YouTube
this video is being instantly uploaded to YouTube.
并感谢莱纳德·霍夫斯塔德和拉杰·库萨帕里
Oh, and a hat tip to Leonard Hofstadter and Raj Koothrappali
感谢他们在复仇大业中对我的支持与鼓励
for their support and encouragement in this enterprise.
我计划逃回印度去 你呢
实验日志 篇
Research journal, entry one.
我准备开展
I'm about to embark on one of
科学生涯中的巨大挑战之一
the great challenges of my scientific career:
教佩妮物理学
teaching Penny physics.