全国校区

报名咨询热线:400-779-6688

集团客服热线:400-097-9266

首页 雅思 托福 SAT 考研 A-level 网站专题 视频荟萃 教师团队 关于我们

首页 > 英语专区 > 英语学习 > 职场成功法宝 你知道几个?

职场成功法宝 你知道几个?

2012-01-16 00:00     作者 :    

阅读量:

1. Forget about excuses 不要寻找借口

 No boss cares why an assignment wasn't done. It's your job to get it done and on time.

 没有老板在乎你没有完成职责的原因。因此及时完成工作是你的事。

 2. Don't aim for perfection 不要苛求“完美”

 Getting it done well and on time is much more important than doing it "Perfectly"

 及时把工作做好比做得“完美”重要得多。

 3. Carrying your share is not enough 只做份内事是不够的

 Bosses value people who do their job and look around for, create or ask for more real work.

 上司看重那些不仅做份内事而且主动寻找、创造或要求更多工作的员工。

 4. Follow through 自始至终完成工作

 Tie up the loose ends of your assignments. Don't wait to be reminded, particularly by a Supervisor.

 对分配给你的工作做到有始有终,不要等到别人特别是你的主管来提醒你。

 5. Anticipate problems 预见到问题

 When your responsibilities depend on input from others, check their plans and their understanding of what you're requesting.

 当你的工作有赖于他人的参与时,要核对他们的计划并确认他们知道你的要求。

 6. Be resilient about problems 坚韧乐观地面对难题

 Part of carrying your responsibilities is understanding that unforeseeable failures by others are a routine part of work life. When problems occur, no one is picking on you and you can't excuse it as bad luck.

 发生别人无法预料到的失误是工作生涯中常见的事情。理解这一点就是你工作职责的一部分。当问题发生时, 没有人怪罪于你,你也不能以运气不好作为借口。

 7. Don't take problems to your boss 别把问题留给你的上司

 If you lack the authority, come prepared with solutions when you broach the problem. Even though your boss may not use your solutions, you've made an impression as a problem solver - not as a problem collector.

 如果你权力有限,在去见上司以前要准备好解决问题的方案。即使你的上司可能不采纳你的解决方案,也已经给他留下了这样的印象:你是解决问题而不是收集问题的人。

 8. Attendance counts 出满勤

 People quickly become aware of who makes an effort to be there and who uses any excuse to miss a day.

 从出勤情况可以很快看出,谁在努力工作,谁在寻找理由混日子。

 9. Don't be a squeaking wheel 不要难字当头,喋喋不休

 Don't be seen as " Here comes a problem".

 不要让人见到你就觉得“又来了一个问题”。

 10.Don't carry grudges 不要嫉妒怀恨他人

 You cannot win them all. So don't squander your energy, the goodwill of your allies, and the patience of your boss by turning every issue into a crusade.

 你不可能胜过所有的人,因此不要把每个问题都变成争斗,这样就会浪费你的精力,丧失你同事的善意和你上司的耐心。

 11.Choose your battles carefully 慎重选择是否“开战”

 Ask yourself: how much difference the problem really makes. Is it worth making an enemy? Do I have a realistic chance of winning

 扪心自问:这个问题到底有多大的重要性?是否值得你为此树敌?我有切实的获胜机会吗?

 12.Deal directly with the person who makes the decision直接与决策者打交道

 Dealing with people with less authority may be easier on your nerves, but you'll be wasting time and effort.

可能与职权较小的人打交道不会使你那么紧张,但这会浪费你的时间和精力。

      新航道国际教育集团提供专业的雅思培训、托福培训、GRE培训、SAT培训、剑桥青少英语培训等,帮助广大学子“用英语点亮人生”。
 

相关文章 查看更多

热门活动 更多

热门课程 更多