Sure, your life's OK.You go to work, you come home, you go out with friends.But there's something missing. Yeah, you need to get a pet.It's obvious that what your life is missing is a ball of fluffy animal goodness to curl up next to at night, hang out with in your spare time, and follow around with a poop shovel.Whether a dog, cat or other type of animal, getting a pet will bring unimaginable joy to your life. Check out the photos above to be reminded why everyone should get a pet.
当然,你过得不错。上班,回家,和朋友出去。但还是缺少了点什么。没错,你需要一只宠物。很明显,你缺少的是一只毛茸茸的小家伙,晚上蜷缩起来睡在你旁边,闲暇时和你一起出去,跟着粪铲转来转去。不论是狗、猫或是其他动物,养一只宠物都会给你的生活带来无穷乐趣。看看这些图片吧,你就会明白为什么要养宠物了。
You’ll never be alone again.
你再也不会孤单了。
EVER.
再也不会。
Their eyes say: “Tough day? Tell me all about it.”
它们的眼睛在说话:“难熬的?向我倾诉吧。”
Unlimited high fives.
永远喜欢击掌。
Even when you're single, you'll have a dance partner.
即使当你单身时,你也会有一个舞伴。
They never need an excuse to show affection.
它们表达爱意从不需要理由。
You'll never need an alarm clock again.
你再也不需要闹钟了。
There's always a portable pillow on hand.
伸手就有枕头。
They share your interests, no matter what.
它们和你有一样的兴趣爱好,不管那是什么。
Their funny faces will cheer you up.
它们滑稽的脸庞总能把你逗笑。
They'll pig out with you and never mention calorie counts.
它们和你一起狼吞虎咽,不在乎什么卡路里。
They'll even tell you when it's time to take a break from all that hard work.
它们甚至还会在你忙碌工作时提醒你该休息了。
They can offer some much-needed perspective during life's tough times.
在你人生失意的时候,它们会给你极为需要的希望。
They'll help you meet new people ...
它们会帮你认识新朋友。
... and tell unwanted visitors to shove off.
还会让不速之客离远点。
They always think you’re hilarious.
它们总认为你很欢乐。
They won't judge you for being lazy ...
它们不会嫌你懒。
…or for gaining a little weight.
或者嫌你发福。
They're not afraid of telling you the truth.
它们不会害怕告诉你真相。
They can be quite useful sometimes …
有时还很有用。