句:This is Frank Fin from France.
我是弗兰克·芬,我在法国。
A: This is Frank Fin from France.
我是弗兰克·芬,我在法国。
B: This is Dick Brown from the USA.
我是迪克·布朗,我在美国。
A: Mr. Fin, how do you think about our offer?
芬先生,您对我们的报盘有何看法?
B: Mr. Brown, the price you offered is a little higher.
布朗先生,你们的报价有点高。
第二句:We have to have a conference talking about it.
我们要开会研究一下。
A: Mr. Fin, just think about our quality.
芬先生,考虑一下我们的质量吧。
B: Yes, but can you grant us a discount?
是的,但是贵公司可否给我们打个折扣?
A: We have to have a conference talking about it.
我们要开会研究一下。
B: OK. Thank you for your consideration.
好的。谢谢您考虑我们的建议。
不可不懂装懂,胡言乱语。
不要谈到抽象论或观念论。
不可对发言者吹毛求疵。
不要中途离席。
其他表达法:
I'm afraid I'm busy then. 恐怕我那时没空。
I'm sorry but I can't make it then. 很抱歉我到那时不能完成。