变更约会
Changing an Appointment
1.商务建议
履行承诺按时赴约是保持良好人际关系的基本要求。但在实际工作当中,的确会遇到突如其来的变故需要临时变更约会。在这种情况下,必须用礼貌的语言简要说明改期原因并约定新的见面时间。
此外,“礼多人不怪”,要用客气而真诚的表达歉意,对方才会充分理解。
2.商务英语情景对话
A:Good morning,Mr.Baker,this is Li Wei from ABC company.
早上好,贝克先生,我是ABC公司的李伟。
B:Hi,Mr.Li.How's it going?
嗨!他先生,最近怎么样?
A:Great,thanks.I must make apologies.I was phoning to change our meeting tomorrow afternoon. Some unforeseen circumstances compel me to leave for the heads quarters in New York tomorrow moming, and I will be gone for a few days.
还不错,谢谢。非常抱歉,我打电话来是想把我们明天的会面改期。有一些意外事情需要我明天一早到达纽约总部,恐怕要去几天。 make an apology 道歉
B:Oh,that's all right.It's understandable.
哦!没关系,可以理解。
A:I'm afraid I've brought you too much trouble.
恐怕我已给你带来了一些麻烦。
B:Never mind.Maybe we can reschedule the appointment.
没关系,也许我们可以重新安排见面。
A:That's fine.What time will be good for you?
好的,那什么时候好呢?
B:At your convenience.
看你方便。
A:OK,I will get in touch with you as soon as possible when I return. And thanks for your understanding again.
好的,回来后我会尽快和你联系。再次谢谢你的理解。be/get in touch with 联系
3.商务英语核心句型
I'm sorry.I won't be able to keep my appointment with you on Friday.
很抱歉,星期五我不能守约了。
I'm afraid l will have to postpone our appointment.
恐怕我要把我们的约会延期。
I was calling to change our meeting next week.
我打电话来改一下我们下周会面的时间。
I am very sorry to be anuisance.
我很抱歉不能赴约。
When did you have in mind?
你觉得什么时候合适?
I'm available on Thursday next week.
下周四我有空。