雅思阅读材料之男人更爱撒谎_女人更会撒谎
2014-03-05 17:00 供稿单位: 新航道
出国英语考试有哪些 雅思6.5是什么水平 雅思阅读评分标准 托福阅读评分标准 雅思和托福的区别
MEN'S TOP 10 LIES 男人说的十个谎言
1. I didn't have that much to drink 我没喝那么多(酒)
2. Nothing's wrong, I'm fine 我没事儿,挺好的
3. I had no signal 我没收到信息
4. It wasn't that expensive 其实没有那么贵
5. I'm on my way 我这就来
6. I'm stuck in traffic 我给堵在路上了
7. No, your bum doesn't look big in that 你的臀部一点都不显
8. Sorry, I missed your call 抱歉,我没接到你的电话
9. You've lost weight 你显得苗条了
10. It's just what I've always wanted 这是我一直想要的
WOMEN'S TOP 10 LIES 女人说的十个谎言
1. Nothing's wrong, I'm fine 我没事儿,挺好的
2. I don't know where it is, I haven't touched it 我不知道在哪儿,我根本没碰它
3. It wasn't that expensive 其实没那么贵
4. I didn't have that much to drink 我没喝那么多(酒)
5. I've got a headache 我头痛
6. It was in the sale 是打折买的
7. I'm on my way 我这就来
8. Oh, I've had this ages 啊,这东西我早就有了
9. No, I didn't throw it away 我没有把它扔掉
10. It's just what I've always wanted 这是我一直想要的
Men are more likely to tell lies than women and feel less guilty about it, says a survey.
调查显示,男人比女人更爱撒谎,而且更不容易脸红。
In a poll of 3,000 people, researchers found that the average British man tells three lies every day, that's equivalent to 1,092 a year.
对3000名受访者所做的一项调查发现,英国男人平均撒谎三次,也就是说一年要撒1092次谎。
However the average woman appears more honest, lying 728 times a year--around twice a day.
而女人则表现得诚实一些,她们平均年撒谎728次,大约撒两次谎。
Mums are the people mostly likely to be lied to, says the Science Museum who commissioned the survey.
英国科学博物馆委托进行的这项调查显示,母亲是最主要的撒谎对象。
Twenty-five per cent of men say they've lied to their mother, but only 20% of women admit to having lied to their mum.
25%的男性和20%的女性受访者说,他们对母亲说过谎话。
In comparison, only 10% of people said they are likely to lie to their partner.
相比而言,只有10%的人说他们会对伴侣撒谎。
Concerning the kind of lies we tell, men said that they most often lie to their partner about their drinking habits. "I didn't have that much to drink" is men's most popular fib.
至于都会说哪些谎话,男人们表示他们对伴侣最常说的谎话与喝酒有关。“我没喝那么多(酒)”位居男人最喜欢撒的小谎之首。
Whereas women use the line, "Nothing's wrong, I'm fine" most often to hide their true feelings.
而女人则最喜欢说“我没事儿,挺好的”,并以此来掩饰自己的真实情绪。
Women are most likely to feel guilty after telling a lie. Eighty-two per cent say it eats away at their conscience, compared to just 70% of men.
女性对撒谎更觉得心里不安,82%的受访者说撒谎让她们觉得良心上过不去,而有此感觉的男性只有70%。
Is there such a thing as an acceptable lie? Eighty-four per cent of people think there is. Three quarters of those surveyed believe it's alright to fib if it's to save someone's feelings.
有没有善意的谎言?84%的受访者认为是有的。四分之三的人认为,如果是为了不伤害某人的感情,撒谎是可以的。
When it comes to the quality of the lie, 55% of Brits think women are the better liars, even though they tell fewer lies.
至于说到谎言的质量,55%的英国人认为女性更胜一筹。即便她们说谎较少,但她们撒的谎更可信。
以上就是新航道雅思频道为大家整理的雅思阅读材料之男人更爱撒谎_女人更会撒谎,希望对大家有帮助,更多资讯、资料请访问新航道雅思阅读频道 https://www.xhd.cn/ielts/yuedu/
- 上一篇:雅思阅读材料之英国惊现"裸体上班族"
- 下一篇:雅思阅读材料之预防前列腺应该吃什么
分享到:
- 新航道,英语成功之道。时间获取新航道英语学习资料和新鲜资讯,请在微信公众账号中搜索「新航道英语」或者「xhdenglish」,或用手机扫描左方二维码,即可获得新航道每日精华内容推送和英语学习经验分享,并参与新航道举办的各项活动。
责编:李术
精彩专题
更多视频荟萃
更多-
新航道姚骏鹏-雅思阅读高分攻略
时长:03-06
-
新航道陈侃侃-雅思口语要有范儿
时长:03-06
-
【3分钟学雅思】王大锤告诉你为啥药不能停
时长:01-12
-
【3分钟学雅思】全世界个感官餐厅
时长:01-12
热门文章
更多-
8月31日雅思广州考机考初体验
选择机考模式的考生将通过机考模式参加听...